About Comments

Comments are enabled on all postings. Click a posting to find the comment box. Comments are moderated and appear after my review.

Thursday 16 July 2015

Just For The Record

This week I bought the GBL Lord Nelson 00 gauge static model.

As the GBL series comes to an end it will probably be the last Southern, Western Division locomotive I'll obtain from the series. I bought the Mallard, Schools, Black 5, Bulleid, N, T9 and Lord Nelson since the series started. All except the N and LN have previously been posted (use the search box to find them). Mallard was an impulse buy and since sold. Bulleid was motorised. The Black 5 is not Southern but I had an idea to turn it into a BR Class 5, which did run on Southern metal.

One day I may get around to motorising more.

 Lord Nelson and N class Mogul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...