About Comments

Comments are enabled on all postings. Click a posting to find the comment box. Comments are moderated and appear after my review.

Friday 2 October 2009

Catch The Bus Part 2

My TiNY bus - Burlingham B44F 200 APB, released this month by TiNy Bus & Coach Kits arrived safely by post today. The supplier kept me informed about my order status throughout and delivered in good time.

Very well packed in a sturdy, nicely labelled cardboard box. Upon opening I was both surprised and pleased by the small number of parts required to construct the bus.

The body shell is one piece as is the finely detailed interior. Wheels, axles and a few other fitments together with glazing panels complete the kit. Instructions are also supplied. The glazing panels fill me with dread as they could be the most difficult/fiddly part of the build.

Anyway, first job is to paint the parts, inside and out before assembly. So, I'm now off to research and source the paint colour.

Catch The Bus - Part 3

Catch The Bus - Part 1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...