About Comments

Comments are enabled on all postings. Click a posting to find the comment box. Comments are moderated and appear after my review.

Sunday, 13 September 2015

New Hornby Competitor?

Occasionally, I get manufacturers emailing me offering their services. It started with magnets and then 3D printing and now Sanda Kan of China want to manufacture model trains to my own design.

Is Sanda Kan Hornby's manufacturer (or was)?

Their offer made me smile. I can just imagine little old me competing against Hornby and Bachmann. But, come to think of it I am competing with Kernow with my LSWR Type 4 Signal Box, albeit different technology. So, maybe it is not so far fetched.

Let me know your wish list of trains that the others do not currently offer (joke).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...