About Comments

Comments are enabled on all postings. Click a posting to find the comment box. Comments are moderated and appear after my review.

Saturday, 22 January 2011

3D Movie Experiments

3d cameraEver seen a 3D movie camera? Here's one - It's got two eyes.

I was helping my son who works in the broadcast equipment manufacturing industry. They needed some 3D footage for testing the latest 3D broadcast systems.

I have yet to see the results because it's so advanced special software is needed to show it on a a computer. When/if I can view the file I'll add it to my movie portfolio. So, make sure you have anaglyph glasses at the ready.

For the Videographers out there it's a Panasonic AG-3DA1, all £15,500 worth.

For the Railway Modellers it's a SECR N class type 2-6-0 ("mogul") steam locomotive designed in 1914 by Richard Maunsell. Here in BR black with late crest.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...